- Do not store wood fire logs indoors.
- Do not leave pet food in bowls overnight.
- Use your own shopping bags whenever possible. Roaches love grocery store bags.
- Remove inside trash recycling at least once a day, and clean outdoor trash and recycle receptacles often.
- Reduce paper products such as boxes, magazines, newspaper, old bills and envelopes. These are hiding places for roaches.
- Check bathroom pipes and seal any loose fittings behind toilets, sinks, and tubs.
- Place any kind of powder in vacuum to help control fleas.
- Keep leaf debris and live vegetation away from the exterior of your home, as this is a very conducive environment to all insects.
- Remove or repair rotted wood and moist areas of your home. Carpenter ants do not destroy wood; they nest in wood that is already rotted.
- Clean gutters, repair roof leaks, cut back hanging trees, and do not pile or store anything against your home.
- Re-caulk your exterior windows and doors at least once a year. This helps prevent an entry way for pests to enter your home and helps to reduce energy costs.
- Knock down webs and trim trees to control spiders.
- Be patient; some insects take between 10 to 14 days to die
Monthly, quarterly, or annual service customized to meet your needs to control general household insect infestations such as: Roaches, Household Ants, Spiders, Silverfish, and Earwigs.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will evaluate your home and offer tips to keep pests from returning
We also provide services for:
- Carpenter Ants
- Yellow Jacket and Wasp treatments
- Warranties available.